Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Is In The Air

In honor of Spring Break...and spring time...I am changing our blog background...hope you like it.

Day 4 and 5 Spring Break update:  Day 4 was spent nursing a terrible sore throat and cough that I picked up in GA.  It was a pretty good day though.  We made a dent in the list of movies that have recently come out that we have yet to see.  We watched "The Switch", "Life As We Know It", "Unstoppable", and "The Fighter".  All were really good movies!  We cooked a frozen pizza for dinner and watched the Saint Mary basketball game to end the night.  Today we cleaned a little, Allen washed and detailed both vehicles and I layed in the grass in my swimsuit for a couple of hours.  I have also been working on the infamous blog "The Journey That Defines Us".  It is in its final stages and should be ready to post in a couple of weeks...if not sooner!  Can't wait to finally share it with you.  Tonight we are going to grill and watch American Idol.

I hope everyone is having a great week...although if you are not a school student or teacher I'm not sure you can enjoy this week as much as those of us on spring break.  One of the many or few (depending on who you ask) perks of being a school teacher.  By the way...I fall into the "many" category. 

No comments:

Post a Comment