Saturday, February 19, 2011

Shot to the Heart

Oh the sadness of the end of a great season...our Carroll Eagles fought hard last night but lost by 13 to Wilcox Central High School.  I was, and still am, so sad for our boys.  Again, I layed in bed last night, unable to sleep, thinking about what a great year it has been for us.  We will truly miss our senior boys.  I took comfort in discussing next year's starting line up with A late in to the night.

On a lighter note, our Carroll Lady Eagles will be playing in the Regional tournament Wednesday against Faith Academy.  I will be traveling to Mobile with the cheerleaders and some students on a charter bus to help cheer them to a victory.  They too have had a great season and are most definitely capable of making a run at a championship!

Two more quick notes...my heart is with 2 special young ladies as they deal with a difficult time right now...and with the ZC family as they celebrate the life of a former colleague who went to be with Jesus recently.  I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment