Friday, February 11, 2011

We're Going to the Ship...We're Going to the Ship

The area championship that is!  Carroll Eagles over Charles Henderson Trojans...42-33!  When I blogged earlier today that I wanted CHHS to play a good game...I wasn't expecting the nail biter that was played tonight.  The score was a lot closer than a 9 point deficit most of the game.  However, we (Carroll) pulled it out!  We will be playing Rehobeth in the championship game Monday night and man, I want to beat them.  We only lost to them by 3 the last time we played and tonight they had to go in to overtime with the number 4 seed in the area.  They are definitely beatable!  And by the way...I have ZERO connections to RHS so I want to beat the tar out of them!

Update to follow Monday night.  For now, I'll leave you with my favorite cheer the Carroll cheerleaders do:

Boda Getta, Boda Getta, Boda Getta Bah, Rah, Rah, Rah, Sis Boom Bah, Wegl, Wegl, Waaaar Eagle, Kick 'Em In The Head Big Red, HEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment